Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Superstition

I do read my horoscopes here and there but do I believe them? Sometimes. Its weird how sometimes a piece of paper or a fake person can tell how your feelings from the stars and they way the planets align. I do think its a bunch of shit to listen to those things. Its like destiny. You create your own.

You're moving more slowly today, which could make life pretty tough for those you work with closely. That's not the end of the world, though -- you may spot something important. 

That's some bullshit because I'm the fastest person alive. That was my Aries horoscope. 

3 comments:

  1. That was crazy my g. I'm in tears. You know exactly what the world is like my nigga. Reg shit tho. We got the same thoughts. We're like conjoined twins. But we're conjoined at the brain. Feel me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like it's all pretty much made up. They are just really good guesses at who you might be. I never liked reading those horoscope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you except that I wouldn't believe my horoscope.

    ReplyDelete