Monday, March 10, 2014

3/10/14

Inner worth, is good.

Today it begins, I missed that before but, won't missed that again, I keep having they sayyyyyyayme dreams, and I think I just realize what it means.

ALL I SEE IS FIREWORKS.

I'm just such a gentelman, you should give it up for me, look how i place all my napkins and my cutlery. I can it wasn't love I just thought you fucked with me. Who could of predicted love when you stuck with me. But I was curious, and I never forget it baby wasn't even serious. THAT FELT GOOD, all in all I learned a lesson from it though, you never see it coming before you get to see it go. But I guess I gotta find it first, now I'm really going off. Fireworks.



Yeezy season approaching fuck whatever ya been hearin' fuck that fuck that whatever ya been hearin' the monster bout to come alive again. Soon as I come up and park the Bens, we get this shit shakin' like Parkinson.



My view changed upon reading these quotes from my partner. He gave me straight quotes from the story about Joe and how he is very comfortable. Joe has found his inner- worth. He is happy where he is at in life as a middle class citizen and shown how he has grown into the man that he is today by his experience in the story.

1 comment:

  1. Damn Roberto that was deep. I like the analogy and the comparison.

    ReplyDelete