Tuesday, October 15, 2013

WISH

 The quote "Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it" can be interpreted in many ways. What it does mean, in a day and age where everyone isn't "good" sometimes what you wish for can harm you. Weather you wished for money, or for the death of someone it can always come true, but their's always a catch. Like the genies, there's three wishes but your outcome isn't always what you want. This is really awful, and I don't feel like typing a lot. The quote speaks for itself. If you wish hard enough, or wish for change, you'll get it. But sometimes, what doesn't come true brings you back to reality, knowing you have to grind and work hard for your wishes to come true.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with what your saying about the genie.Also I agree with how their is always a catch to making a wish because you will get the wish but will later regret it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember Shaq being a genie. That movie taught me lessons in life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with this because your wish may come true but there would be a twist to it.

    ReplyDelete